AMPart let us know they have released an alarm clock app (Get Set – Get up!) that makes you wonder why the ‘Snooze’ button wasn’t always implemented like this! Just enter how much advance warning you’d like and when you *really* need to get going, then wake up gradually in progressively shorter (and color-coded) snooze intervals.
With its stylish and thought-fully designed UI this app is the perfect bedside clock as well as a decorative day-time clock, especially with the elegant analog clock-face included in the latest update.
Get set – Get up! features include:
- Progressively shorter snooze intervals with adjustable total snooze period
- Clear visual indication of how much time you have left
- Ticker-text displays your ‘notes to self’, motivational quotes etc.
- Wake up to your favorite music and/or voice note
- Visual pre-alarm before the alarm sounds
- Temporary silencing on touch anywhere gives you time to rub your eyes and think before you hit Snooze or turn the alarm off
- Easy time-setting (no fiddly spinners)
- Adjustable brightness
- Volume setting independent of settings in other apps
- Battery indicator and low battery warning
- Detects and warns if device is not charging properly
- Landscape or portrait mode
- Choice of digital or analog clock display
- 12 or 24 hour mode